Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is a conventional academic institution whose vision seeks to keep aflame the pursuit of Knowledge, Excellence and the spirit of enquiry. AKSU also offers opportunities for Learning and Leadership, Service and Self-actualization to all mankind, towards a Peaceful, Humane, Prosperous and just Society.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy married life ...Mr and Mrs Mfonobong Tom Smith




Mr. Mfonobong Tom Smith and former Miss Unyime Ikemesit (now Mrs. Unyime Mfonobong Smith) had their white wedding on Saturday (04/04/2017) at Winners Chapel, 105 Aka Etinan road, Uyo and the reception took place at La Sien Events Centre. We present amazing pictures of their big day.

More pictures when you continue...



The Registrar, Akwa Ibom State University, makes a brief remark to the new couple




A cross section of colleagues of the bride from Akwa Ibom State University





(R-L) Pastor Edidiong Archibong and Mrs. Udeme Edidiong Archibong sighted..



Mr. Akpabio Udo 

Close friends of the groom




Cheers to love and long life


Sound man
To read our report on the Traditional wedding of the couple, please click here

1 comment :

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete