Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME (first choice, second choice, and others) and the general public are hereby reminded that the Akwa Ibom State University portal will close for registration on Friday, 28th of October 2016.
Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Akwa Ibom State University for the 2016/2017 academic session and who must have obtained Direct-Entry form from JAMB, are also eligible and must apply online on Akwa Ibom University portal for the screening exercise.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All UTME and Direct Entry candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://aksu.edu.ng/portal/ to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page.
2. Select ENTRANCE icon.
3. Click the REGISTER NOW tab.
4. Carefully type-in your 2016 UTME or Direct-Entry registration number
5. (a) For UTME candidates, supply your bio-data using the form provided and click the VERIFY button. Note that any candidate that supplies any false or in-correct information will automatically be disqualified.
(b) For Direct-Entry candidates, supply your 2016 DE registration number and click the VERIFY button.
6. Click MAKE PAYMENT LINK, select BANK OPTION and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on the bottom of the slip and request to make stipulated payment for AKSU Screening fee using e-Transact Payment Platform.
8. Re-visit the University portal (after paying at the Bank) to confirm your payment as well as to complete the Registration Form.
9. To complete the registration, click on the RIGHT arrow in front of the PAID icon. It will lead you to a page, where you will be required to supply your phone number, email address, passport photograph, etc. Submit the form thereafter and PRINT your registration form
(1) There will be NO extension period for registration after Friday, 28th October 2016.
(2) Screening date for candidates will be communicated via SMS and email after the end of the registration period.
(3) The recommended browser is Firefox Internet browser.
In case you missed our earlier advert on the above subject, please click here
Any challenge(s) encountered during the registration process should be directed to:
(1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Phone: 0705-233-6985, 0815-521-2097, 0808-844-6834 or 0803-055-5482
Kindly use the LIKE and SHARE buttons below this post, to ensure your friends get to read the above as well. Comments may also be left in the comment section of this post.