The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) wishes to inform candidates for the Diploma (Detective Inspectorate) Cadre that they are expected to report for a Comprehensive Medical Screening at the Nigerian Airforce Base Hospital, Mando, Kaduna.
Candidates, whose names are on the list, are expected to report to the following venues at the time assigned:
1. Candidates from: KADUNA, NIGER, KANO, FCT
Date: Sunday, 18 September, 2016
2. Candidates from: PLATEAU, JIGAWA, NASARAWA, KATSINA
Date: Monday, 19 September, 2016
3. Candidates from: BAUCHI, BENUE, KOGI, KEBBI
Date: Tuesday, 20 September, 2016
4. Candidates from: KWARA, OSUN, ANAMBRA, YOBE, SOKOTO
Date: Wednesday, 21 September, 2016
5. Candidates from: ONDO, OYO, EKITI, ENUGU, EDO
Date: Thursday, 22 September, 2016
6. Candidates from: ADAMAWA, TARABA, EBONYI, BORNO
Date: Friday, 23 September, 2016
7. Candidates from: OGUN, LAGOS, IMO, DELTA, RIVERS, GOMBE
Date: Saturday, 24 September, 2016
8. Candidates from: BAYELSA, CROSS RIVER, ABIA, ZAMFARA, AKWA IBOM
Date: Sunday, 25 September, 2016
They are to come along with the following:
1. A valid means of identification.
2. Three (3) coloured passport photographs.
3. One (1) white T-Shirt, white shorts/ trouser and white Sneakers.
To view the short-listed names, please click here