The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to inform the general public that vacancies exists in the following Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs):
(i) Federal Ministry of Education (ii) Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
(iii) Federal Ministry of Finance (iv) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(v) Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
(vi) Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
(vii) Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (viii) Federal Ministry of Transport
(ix) Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation
(x) Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation (xi) Bureau of Public Procurement.
Method of Application:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
(2) This Online Competence-Based Application Form contains eighteen (18) sections, so be prepared with all your biographical data; schools & education certificates, employment history and others before clicking the "Apply" button.
(3) It may take on the average thirty (30) minutes to complete the form. Use the "Save Draft" button as often as possible while completing the form.
(4) You will be able to edit the form after submission by clicking the "My Portal" menu, before the application period closes.
(5) Be careful of scams. No legitimate employer will ask for personal information such as credit/debit card numbers or banking information.
For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
Application will end on Monday, October 31, 2016.
Mustapha L. Sulaiman - Director (PRS)
For: Hon. Chairman
(1) Caring is sharing. Kindly use the LIKE and SHARE button, so the above post will get to all your friends
(2) Using the Recruitment Portal:
The recruitment portal has been optimized and is responsive to Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, etc. Therefore, you can complete your application using any of the above devices. However, take notice that your ability to connect and navigate the portal depends largely on the type of browser and internet/data services you have on these devices, including internet speed at a Cyber Café.
If you seem to be having problems completing the form, you may need to switch to another device.